Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Stupid myspace. Most people know this already (especially poodonkeys). For what seems like the billionth time myspace has screwed me over. When I was working on the cruise ship I had a problem with people hacking in and deleting my friends. Ultimately, I ended up completely friendless and having people questioning whether I was mad at them and deleted them. After reassuring everyone that I was NOT mad at them and that somebody has no life and hacked into my profile, I managed to regain all my friends. However, now someone has managed to completely DELETE my entire profile. I'm not quite sure how this happens because you have to confirm the option to delete by logging into your email and accepting it. I have neither the time nor the energy to sign back on and search for everyone all over again. I guess it is a blessing in disguise because now I don't have to worry about people snooping on me and I won't be tempted to snoop on anybody else. Thank you myspace for giving me back another hour to my life that I can spend at the gym instead of dealing with this emotional rollercoaster that keeps me in touch with "friends." Fuck that shit. If you're my friend then you have my phone number and I talk to you frequently and you know what is going on in my life and don't need to log onto myspace to see what I'm up to. If you want to see pictures of what's going on then email me or read my blog. I was angry at first but now I feel a sigh of relief like a burden has been lifted off of my shoulders and that I'm moving on in my journey to becoming an adult. woo hoo!

0 comments: