Monday, January 29, 2007



It has been brought to my attention that the title of my blog was misspelled since October and that I needed to fix it...done. Apologies to those that I might have offended and I am slightly embarassed being an English major. Enough of that...more about this weekend! Friday was redonkulous! The club had an open Grey Goose bar from 6-9 and it was packed....yay for business and for those working the graveyard shift, i.e. ME. Saturday was slllllloooooooooooowww and I worked until 7am Sunday morning and then had to be back to work at 3pm. Exhausting but I somehow mustered the energy to go to Forty Deuce at Mandalay Bay to celebrate Freda's roommate's birthday. By the time I got there they already had bottle service and the girls had started dancing. Holy crap they were hot! It totally made me want to be a dancer. Tasteful and just amazing. I got up on stage and shook my moneymaker and had a great time. Our bill came out to $1600....YIKES! My night ended with me going through the Jack in the Box drive thru at 4 in the morning and having to call Megan to decide for me what I should eat. I then ate my late night snack in bed while drunk myspacing (myspace is one of the few nouns that has crossed over into verb status) and also drunk plane ticket purchasing. I had to triple check that I was booking the right days and times to go back home to L.A> I leave the Monday after SuperBowl Sunday to go to a sugar demo and take care of some other business. Nonetheless, some good blogs should come out of it!

0 comments: