Wednesday, January 10, 2007

It's official...I am a resident of the state of Nevada! I passed my written re-test (apparently in the state of Nevada you can turn left at a red light if you are on a one way street and turning onto a one way street with the traffic moving to the left...crap...exactly what I said!) and got my driver's license and even registered my car and got Nevada license plates. Good bye California license and plates...I'll miss you. The night culminated in bingo playing at South Pointe where Freda's roommate won $50 (take THAT you old bags!) and dollar bowling and dollar beers. I landed in bed at 4am only to be awoken at 8am by my boss telling me to get up and get my sheriff's card stat when I didn't have to be to work until noon. If you don't know me that well (since I only have two readers, poodonkey and Jen, you know me pretty well so it's just semantics really) I DO NOT like being woken up and rushed out of bed. I was extremely cranky and not happy sitting in the fingerprint bureau for 2 hours waiting to get my card saying that I wasn't a criminal. Then I took my coworker's dog to the dogpark to practice my dogwhispering tactics on his 20 week old adorable puppy that is on crack. It was at the dogpark that I saw the smallest dog EVER. It couldn't have weighed more than 1/2 lb and looked like a piece of white cotton candy fluff. Tonight is a new episode of Top Chef so everyone root for Elia to win!

0 comments: