Sunday, January 14, 2007

The wait is over! We finally opened up the club today and it was awesome. The kitchen ran really smoothly. At one point there was even a "whoa Bundy!" that let loose. I worked 11 hours...yay! I'm super tired but everything went well and I'm stoked to see what is going to happen in the next couple of weeks. We apparently are booked solid for the NBA All-Star weekend and I get to help design a sugar piece for Valentine's Day (although I'm anti-Valentine's Day so we'll see what I'll come up with). Thanks for all the love and support from everyone and I can't wait for everyone to come out and see the club and eat the great pastries that are coming out of our kitchen (the other food is pretty "kick-ayass" too...the term "kick-ayass" is courtesy of poodonkey) Good night ...or morning I should say...and I'm sure there are more great stories to come. The fun has just begun :)

3 comments:

PooDonkeys said...

Congratulations Girl, can't believe it's finally open! Glad to hear you kitchen is running so well! PS. It's PooDonkeys not PooDonkey (subtle difference but important!)
Love,
Poo

Anonymous said...

Just read your blog and sorry to hear about your mishaps. Just curious, what is the name of the club and what hotel is it located in. I like to keep up on events there to talk to my mom about them. Greatly appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.