Thursday, January 18, 2007

Worst blind date...EVER! Just kidding. It could've been worse I guess. I was supposed to meet him at the Tropicana until he decided that he would just come to wherever I was first which happened to be at Oceans 11 getting tanked with two of my co-workers. Bad idea and slightly awkward. Anyways...we went to ESPN Zone to eat and where the conversation went from worse to worser if possible resulting in me proclaiming myself a bitch for no apparent reason other than to try and end the misery sooner than later. Really though, he was angry that I had plans to hang out with some other friends after our date. Hello!? I was NOT going to sleep with him so I don't see any reason why the date should last longer than midnite and I could go and see my other friends. However, he stuck through it and we walked over to the Tropicana to see the Bodies exhibition which I had really been wanting to see. What a dissappointment. It was kind of interesting other than the fact that this dude kept trying to grope me in front of the muscle-exposed cadavers. I was trying to be educated and learn something but I had to school this guy on me NOT wanting to see him ever again for the fact that I work completely opposite of what he does and that I didn't think that it would work to which he responded with "if you want it to work, we can make it work"...I don't think so buddy. I'm starting to think more and more that my new year's resolution of celibacy is a fantastic idea...it weeds out all the creepys and hopefully will result in a guy that wants to know me first and won't get upset with me hanging out with other guy friends....yay celibacy!

0 comments: