Saturday, January 06, 2007

Last night ended up being a pretty good night. I went to the gym and ran and then got a text from one of my friends saying that they had a V.I.P. table at Club Pure that night. I went home and changed and met up with them. It was awesome. I'm not even going to try and lie. We basically were sitting in the Pussycat Dolls' vaginas that's how close our seats were to the stage. Not to mention the evil bottle of vodka (refer to Christmas party and dancing on management incident for evil factor) that was deliciously mixed with pineapple and cranberry juice. Great music in between shows as well. Overall a great experience, minus my roommate breaking up with her boyfriend over the phone and long distance. Needless to say I didn't get much sleep but made it to work just fine. I'm starting to feel more comfortable in the kitchen and feel like I'm getting back into the swing of things. I'm getting dialed in and learning a lot of new things every day. We are supposed to have mock service tomorrow so wish me luck everybody! (and by everybody that's Jen and poodonkey, the only two people who read my blog...except for that jackie girl who insulted my slow running time a couple of blogs ago. Apparently her mom never told her that if you're not going to say anything nice, don't say anything at all!)

3 comments:

PooDonkeys said...

"I'm not even going to try and lie. We basically were sitting in the Pussycat Dolls' vaginas that's how close our seats were to the stage."

Colleen, I am so proud of you! That excerpt is fucking hilarious! Why don't you just steal all my thunder? With over 250 posts I haven't sat in anyone's vagina and I am mad that you stole it from me... way to go!!

PS. That Jackie girl still sucks and is still very, very fat!

All my love.

Anonymous said...

my bad... I thought you wanted to know if that was a good time. Haven't you ever heard of corrective criticism??

PooDonkeys said...

Corrective criticism... eat shit! "30 minutes is a good time right?" = Rhetorical question. Although I have a feeling your the type of person who Rhino's your way to any opportunity to criticize anyone you can, correct? She doesn't need to know if it's a good time because she was proud of herself, capeesh? Be nice, how about that? (I'll take my own advice when you do!)