Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I've decided that I might get more people to read my blog if I posted more pictures. I like pictures. They usually make reading things more interesting so I got a new cell phone with a better camera phone and a memory chip so I can actually put pictures from my phone onto my computer. Welcome to advanced technology I guess. However, I haven't really had too many intersting things to blog about lately because I've been working a boat load and haven't had a chance to go out other than grabbing drinks with co-workers (and we've all seen plenty of pictures of me drinking!) On an interesting side note, I got a letter in the mail today on behalf of former Sportmart employees that there is a class action lawsuit that I can be a part of...who doesn't like free money?

1 comments:

PooDonkeys said...

So glad you got a new cellphone because yes, people like pictures, also we should set up a little widget to track how many people come to your site because I bet it's more than you think... not many more, but a few! Email me at 00myname@gmail.com (myname does not = PooDonkeys) and I will help you set it up! I am glad about your lawsuit (that's the first time I've ever said that!) Way to kick-ayass at work! I'm proud of you. That's right, some dickhead named PooDonkeys is proud of you!