Friday, January 26, 2007

I don't remember if I've blogged about this already but: I got tickets to see the Dave Matthews Band play here in Vegas in March! I am so excited because my brother and a couple of friends are coming out and it is going to be fantastic. Only problem is that it is on a Saturday night and currently I am scheduled for graveyard shifts that night. I asked my boss in advance if I could have the day off and his challenge was this: at the time I asked him I was weighing out bread dough at 3.5 oz a piece. He said that if the next piece I cut was exactly 3.5 oz that I could have the day off, not a problem. Well I had been cutting a lot of dough and was pretty sure I knew what the right amount was. I went ahead and put it on the scale...3.4 oz muthafuckasummamambitch! I was so darn close. And to boot, I had just cut off apparently a 0.2 oz piece of it right before I put it on the scale. So close yet so far away...and then he told me to go blog about it. So here I am....blogging about it. Can I have the day off now?! Anyways, I have an old roomie coming into town tomorrow and there is a mega-Grey Goose VIP magazine birthday bash tomorrow which should be redonkulous (reference to poodonkeys accepted). 10pm-close tomorrow, 9pm-close on Saturday, and 3pm-11pm Sunday. Expect a blog by Monday to recap the next couple of days. Have a fabulous weekend everybody! :)

0 comments: