Thursday, February 01, 2007

Someone keeps hacking into my email account and changing my password. Not cool. I didn't do anything to anybody to deserve this. I mind my own business and am probably one of the nicest people you will ever meet and don't understand why this is happening. Anyways, on a happier note...I was making truffles today and weighing them out to 12 grams each and my chef said that he would give me one more chance to weigh it out perfectly so that I could have the night of the DMB concert off...SCORE! I totally did it and was proud of myself. Then he let me go double or nothing so that I could have a Sunday off in April to go to Nashville for a conference/see one of my really good friends. SCORE again! Damn I'm good. Anyways, if anybody has any advice about the hacker or IS the hacker...please let me know. Thanks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No clue on who the hacker is, but I wonder if the hacker and the phone stalker are the same person...