Saturday, February 03, 2007

A review of the club came out in one of the local papers and it was fantastic! This resulted in a boom in business for Friday night. I once again was on the graveyard shift and had plenty to do and prep for Superbowl Sunday. However, I started to not feel so well i.e. my throat felt like it was starting to swell shut and my chest was tight. After climbing on top of the combi oven to clean the vents and made sure my station was clean and that the last people had left after 7am I asked to skip out on the rest of the cleaning so I could go to the medical clinic to get checked out. Pretty much the doctor said that I was fine and that nothing was wrong with me and that it COULD get worse but then just to take over the counter cough medicine. No shit sherlock. The whole point of me going there to get checked out was so that it won't get worse and to give me some freakin drugs! Anyways, $25 later and with no drugs in hand I walked out of there. I guess I'll just OD on vitamin C and all that healthy crap to try and beat down the virus. Looks like I'm in for another long night on the graveyard shift...

0 comments: