Thursday, February 22, 2007



I've succomb to joining myspace again. Apparently it is the only way to keep in contact with people and know what is going on with them. However, I am limiting myself to the amount of time I waste on the site. Work is going well. The executive chef actually talked to me for a little bit yesterday and told me that I'm doing a great job and that they really appreciate me stepping up. The guy that usually is on the graveyard shift once again did a no call no show so I am on the graveyard shift this week which hasn't been too bad so far. I made it to the gym today (woo hoo!) and read 2 of my magazines out of a stack of 20 that has built up over the months. Why not kill two birds with one stone and read AND exercise? Sounds good to me. Here are a couple of pictures from when I was back home and went out with my friends. Enjoy!

1 comments:

PooDonkeys said...

I am so disappointed.

The best sentence ever:

"Apparently since I no longer have myspace I have my life back!

LEADS TO:

"I have succomb to joining myspace again."

You see what happens, you started misspelling stuff as soon as you rejoined! I thought you were strong enough to stay away... I guess I was wrong.