Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Apparently since I no longer have myspace I have my life back! I no longer spend countless hours online which in turn my blog has suffered. Apologies to my loyal readers. What have I been up to you might ask? A whole lot. I SWEAR pictures will be coming soon when I get paid on Friday and can afford a memory card for my camera so you can see my buns. I know you've been checking daily to see the picture and your patience will pay off. Last time I blogged I was deathly ill and those nazi bastards at the clinic wouldn't give me any drugs. I suffered for a week and finally made the call to the doc back home who immediately called in a prescription for a Z-pack to a pharmacy here. Thank God. The Z-pack is amazing. If you haven't ever had one, next time you're sick, GET ONE! Knocks those bacterial germy muthafuckas right out of your system. Anyways...work has been good. We had the NBA All-Star game here in Vegas which resulted in city-wide madness. Waaaaaaaaaaay too many people but apparently is brought in $26 million for the city for one weekend. Not too shabby. The city has a couple hundred of my money that I've contributed. Our grand opening is officially officially this weekend on Saturday the 24th with our hostess....Carmen Electra. Be jealous bitches. Not that I'll ever see her since I'm in the kitchen and never get to see anything except for when I'm allowed a bathroom break. Oh I also cut my finger on an emersion blender which is something with a very sharp blade. It didn't require stitches but it was pretty gross. I didn't cry though. There's no crying in pastries. I'm sure I've done a whole bunch of other fun crazy stuff like play bingo (I was one away from winning, bastards!) and drinking at the local bar Oceans Eleven (the OE for regulars) and continuing my credit card debt by purchasing plane tickets to visit my friends but that's pretty much a summary of what I've been up to. I'm giving up French Fries for Lent. One might ask "do you really eat that many french fries?" and if you have to ask, then you're no friend of mine! YES I eat that many french fries asshole because they're delicious. No denying it. I promise to blog more and have pics up by this weekend. Yay for payday coming up but boo for graveyard shifts!

0 comments: