Friday, December 29, 2006

I like Bingo! We went to play bingo tonight and there was a crazy crowd for the 9pm tournament. Luckily we got our cards but...this is not your childhood bingo, folks! After a few mistakes and asking a veteran bingo player what the hell was going on, we got back on track. After a defeating hour we decided to sign up for the frequent player program to score some free money to gamble with. Then we went back to try our luck again at the 11pm bingo. We got free drinks (score!) but unfortunately did not win on any of our bingo cards. The goldfish penny slot machine was my next victim...or I should say I was the victim. I think I ended up losing a couple of bucks and cashed out to avoid any more deterimental blows to my bank account. Thank goodness tomorrow (technically today I guess) is pay day! Time to pay the rent :) Maybe next time I'll have better luck. Oh yes, there will be a next time!

0 comments: