Thursday, December 21, 2006

Oh man oh man what a crazy night last night. A couple of girls from work threw a Christmas party last night and it was byob which I interpreted as "bring your own belvedere". I proceeded to get tanked in front of the bosses and then did what I do best: dance. I apparently was dancing up against people...mainly boys. This in turn earned me a couple of new nicknames at work today including: rumpshaker, money maker, etc. Nothing like also barfing out the car window on the drive home too. Needless to say, today was a VERY long day at work. I did it to myself so I had to suck it up and attempt to be functional. I also had homework that we had to do the night before which were to practice our knife cuts. I got 2 out of the 3 done because we didn't have any potatoes. The Executive Chef came in like a bat out of hell and threw my bags on the floor because I didn't have the potatoes. Some people didn't even do the cuts and he kicked them out of class. We also got kicked out of class for "not doing our homework." As a result, we now have to do double the homework for tomorrow and obviously I am trying to aviod it as much as possible. We get to sleep in tomorrow a little bit which is nice but should be interesting when we get to class at 2 and get the verdict on our cuts! Send some good vibes my way because I'm going to need it :)

1 comments:

PooDonkeys said...

I will send you my pussy and my crack!