Saturday, December 23, 2006



Ahhh thanks to poodonkey's "pussy and crack" work was much better! Chef apologized and we had a "knife cut Olympics." Yes, we are aware that cooks are oddballs. Anyways, I fared pretty well but did not win the bottle of vodka at the end (which was fine with me because the thought of voda makes me want to vomit right now!) We didn't have our final building inspection which meant that we didn't have to work Saturday, woo hoo! I also forgot to mention that it snowed here...that was pretty exciting having my roommate bust into my room at the crack of dawn to point this out to me. Flights home were $400 round trip=recockulous. I sucked it up and drove the 4 hours by myself (windy dark roads and all) and made it to home. I'm sneaky and called my brother and found out where he was and told him that I was leaving in the morning only to show up at The Shack and surprise him! Damn I'm good. I surprised my mom this morning by sleeping in my bed (she didn't know I was coming home)...once again, damn I'm good! Today I decided to pamper myself (I deserve it, right?) and got a pedicure and my hair cut and colored. Charge that bitch and worry about it later hahahah. Dinner at Truxton's was delicious. We're kind of a big deal there. My night ended with some overly priced Starbucks drink and an ice cream sandwhich from Didy Reese and good conversation with a great friend.

0 comments: