Sunday, December 10, 2006

I went to see Warner Drive play at the Double Down Saloon last night. What an awesome show! I drank some Holiday Ass Juice (deliciously sweet despite the name) and had a sip of a bacon martini amongst many many beers. Then we stumbled down the block to The Rainbow Room where we were only going to stay for a beer and then go play beer pong with some co-workers until a guy from the show professed my hottness and bought me more beer. What can I say? I'm a sucker for free drinks since it doesn't happen often. Then we decided to head back to our apartment and were about a block away when the boy called and we flipped a bitch to go to bumfuckegypt to hang out again. We crashed and then woke up to drive back to our apartment and attempt to sleep off the liquor and go to work. I thought I lost my cell phone but it turns out that it was under the seat of my car. I found it tonight and I had 7 missed calls from a restricted number. Asshole. Speaking of ass holes: why tell me that you're "sick" and can't hang out and then I find out that you have another girl over. Asshole. Just tell me straight up how it is and I won't bother wasting my time. Boys suck. Except for you poodonkey :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone that lies to you has no dick anyway, so fuck 'em. It's like they say, "the shit stays close to the asshole!"