Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I ran 2.25 miles today in 30 minutes! woo hoo! 30 minutes is a good time right? Well it felt good and I guess that's all that matters. In other news, the opening for the restaurant has gotten pushed back once again which means...happy freakin new year to me! It has been a couple of years since I've gone buck wild for new years so it is only right that I re-emerge in Vegas and celebrate 2007 in style. Be prepared for a shitty new years blog followed by a recount of what everybody else told me that I did that night. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, 30 minutes is not a good time. For a girl, 2 miles in 18 minutes or less is a good time. I typically run 2 miles in 16 minutes. I power walk 2 miles in 28 minutes, and I am not even big on running, lol. Good try though, haha.

PooDonkeys said...

Gross comment, Jackie. Good luck on the whole weight-loss thing...