Friday, December 08, 2006

I can't sleep. Well, I WAS sleeping...until I could hear the old hag upstairs coughing up a lung or some other vital body part. This is the second night that she has woken me up and now I can't fall back asleep because everytime I'm JUST about to fall asleep...she coughs again. Also, I'm excited like a kid who knows that they're going to Disneyland because I finally get into the kitchen today! Yipee! It is not THE kitchen but it IS a kitchen and I will finally be getting hands on training for this restaurant. I have to be there at 7am and it's now 3:45 am and I think I should probably get another hour and a half of sleep so I'm not a totally zombie and on my A-game. There's only one chance at making a first impression. If there's anybody out there, wish me luck!

0 comments: