Saturday, December 09, 2006

Cell phones. Gotta love 'em but I really hate mine right now. It's not that I hate my cell phone. I hate the person that is calling me at 3am and 4am from a restricted number and then hangs up when I answer it! The simple solution would be just to not answer it, right? Tried that. They still keep calling and never leave a message. So then you might say, why don't you just turn your phone off? Why should I have to turn my phone off and miss potential important phone calls? So I call Verizon and ask them if there is any way to make restricted numbers become unblocked before the call is connected. They claim that they don't have the "technology" to do that. What?! If you can do it from a landline you should be able to do it from a cell phone too. Also, cell phones apparently don't have the beloved *69 option that landlines do as well. So much for calling the asshole back and hanging up in THEIR face and see how they like it. Ugh...I'm open to any suggestions on how to solve this little issue before I have to resort to changing my phone number. We all know what a hassle that would be.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.