Tuesday, December 05, 2006

All play and no work makes me a dull girl. Isn't that sad? First, I was working 7 days a week 10 hours a day on the cruise ship. Then, I move to Vegas and I'm in training for a couple of hours a day, 5 days a week. Perfect. Now...just waiting for the restaurant to open leaves me with too much time on my hands. All I do is stay up late watching tv, sleep until 2 in the afternoon, go to the gym, eat dinner, and then repeat the cycle. Last night I decided to cut my own hair and give myself some bangs, get my nose re-pierced, go to the movies and watch Borat, play some Keno, meet up with some friends at a bar and not drink (crazy! not drink?! what?!), go through the In N Out drive through (delicious!), and then watch Crash at home until 4 in the morning. Needless to say, I can't wait to get back to training tomorrow and hopefully for the rest of the week. Who knows what other kinds of crazy things I might do if I have more time on my hands!

0 comments: