Saturday, December 16, 2006

Woo hoo! I scored tickets to the Dave Matthews Band/The Fray concert at the MGM Grand in March. I'm super excited (until I get my credit card bill!) but I know that it will totally be worth it. Plus, I've been working my little booty (well, it's not so little) off and I think that I deserve a reward :) I got to work at 9am this morning after a late night and thought I would only be working a couple of hours and then go run my lovely Saturday errands that I've been putting off all week. Little did I know that I'd be working until 8pm helping cater a Christmas party. Wowzas do my feet and back hurt...actually...my neck, my back...my neck and my back (yup that was a reference to a fantastic cult classic, can you guess which one?) I am pooped. Part of me wants to go out but the majority of me says GO TO BED which I think is what I'm going to do. Good idea body. Good nite all (and by "all" I mean poodonkey!)

0 comments: