Sunday, April 05, 2009


Lately I've been thinking about doing a detox. I've been feeling tired all the time (no, I'm not pregnant!) and just not motivated to do much. Partially I think because I've been a little depressed with not having a second job for the first time in the 2 1/2 years that I've been out here pretty much. I interviewed at the YMCA on Monday and it seemed to go really well. They said that they would notify us by the end of the week either way so that they don't waste anybody's time. Well Friday at 4:15 rolled around and I called and left a polite voicemail asking if they needed any additional information and if they might have made any decisions. I shockingly received a call back and they said that they would be calling my references. They must be waiting until Monday to call because they certainly have not called any of them. This is very frustrating. I just need to not stress about it and just know that everything happens for a reason and to be patient. This is perhaps one of the reasons that I went to church this morning (besides it being Palm Sunday and typically being only a holiday Catholic!). I felt that I needed some sort of calming and guiding force to be with me today and give it all up to Him and have my burdens lifted. I know this is sort of a rambling rant of a blog right now but I guess that's what happens when you don't blog daily and you let it all bottle up. P.S. if I was still in my college psychology class I would totally write a paper on how blogging is the new therapist. On a random side note, I would ask for prayers and thoughts for my best friend's nephew that has Horner's Syndrom which is a lesion in the eye and can be caused by a tumor or genetics or can be spontaneous. His older brother had the same syndrome and it was a tumor and has caused him to have one of his eyes removed and over 30 surgeries and he is only 15 years old. Thomas is not even 2 and we hope and pray that the doctors can fix it before it gets worse. Thank you all and God bless.
blog comments powered by Disqus