Sunday, April 19, 2009

I left an hour early for the TV Land Awards due to being located near the beach and having to drive inland to Universal Studios.  I made it there in 20 minutes...go figure.  Didn't hit one lick of traffic on a Sunday morning.  After speaking to several uninformed employees that didn't seem to know that there was a gift lounge as well as actually calling the gift lounge coordinator who didn't seem to know how to get where they were, I arrived and unloaded my car.  Out of all the days to hold the award show, today was by far the hottest.  We were located in a tent on black asphalt that did not allow for any ventilation and probably reached temperatures of 100 degrees.  Anyway, it was somewhat of a disappointment because the major stars we were looking forward to gifting (NPH, Tom Selleck, Charlie Sheen) didn't come in at all.  However, I did score this sweet picture with Al Bundy!
blog comments powered by Disqus