Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I'm on day 2 of my 2 week detox that I picked up from the Vitamin Shoppe. I have to admit...I'm feeling pretty good. I don't know if it is all mental but I actually think that my little belly is starting to flatten...a little bit. The best part is that I don't wake up totally exhausted in the morning and I'm actually sleeping better through the night. If this is how I feel on day 2, I can't wait until the 2nd week! Also, I've been going to yoga again (well today would be the second day in a row!) and I don't feel as stressed and I'm happy to finally be doing something for ME. On another random side note, the YMCA finally called my references but have yet to call me to offer me the job. They sure do like to keep you in suspense. I guess that's why they say that patience is a virtue. Maybe this is giving me time to get myself right before delving back into the world of working two jobs again. More importantly, the Dodgers won on opening day! I'm ready for them to go to the World Series this year...we got so close last year :)
blog comments powered by Disqus