Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I'm back! Thanks to some inspiration from my friend Ric I have decided to start blogging again :) You lucky readers you! So here is the update since my last blog: I moved out of my apartment and bought a condo. I went through a couple of more jobs and currently work for a company that sells footie pajamas for adults (like the ones you wore as a kid!) and I work in a chocolate shop. I also bought a beagle puppy that I love to death. So pretty much there is the update that you need to know. I still am living in Vegas and have many more adventures since my last post. I promise to blog more often and post scandalous pictures :)

1 comments:

jiggins said...

Also.. the Saturday Gym Experience has become a more permanent fixture in your world, Las Vegas is still Hot as Hell.. and we are all still trying to figure it all out and Make It Happen! Glad you're back :)