Thursday, March 08, 2007

So here is the Aussie update: the package has had an "exception" according to UPS and is being detained by the government for some unknown reason that they cannot speculate about. FANTASTIC. And there are no guarantees on when the "one day air" package should be here. Here's an idea: it should've been here a day ago asshole. Quit dickin around. Anyways....I also found out that my uncle passed away yesterday which made for a really long day yesterday because I haven't been sleeping well (who would've thought that I would be complaining about having TOO many days off in a row?!) and then I found out about my uncle. I resorted to eating my feelings at a fantastic bbq place that I had never been too and then crying over some ice cream and then laughing at the new Reno 911 movie. Work was a little tedious because all I wanted to do was crash in bed which was what I did when I got home and slept really well. I get to do it all over again tonight. Yay!

0 comments: