Saturday, July 26, 2008

At work tonight I had a lady rush in and ask me if anyone has ever told me that I have a green aura. I replied not that I could remember. I also happened to be wearing a green shirt. Anyway, she said that I had a veerrrry green aura which meant that I had a lot of energy and that I was a positive person. True story. Then she proceeded to tell me that I had a lot of stress in my life. Also a true story. Had I lost someone recently? Yes, my grandpa and my uncle. I was closest to my grandpa and he was my guardian angel she told me. Next...I had a wall that I put up that I keep letting get in the way of where I'm supposed to be and that I need to break it down. Also, she told me that I need to go ahead and move to like I wanted to. Then she told me to go back to LA and I hadn't even told her that was where I was originally from. It could've been a lucky guess, who knows. Next she told me that I was re-connecting with a boy from my past which I didn't think was true but now reflecting back on it I did try and contact this guy that I use to live with and haven't talked to in a year or so. Then she said that I haven't met my soul mate yet but that I would meet him in September or November and that he would be tall, green eyes, and have black hair with an olive complextion. Sweet. She also said that I would be financially stable later in life and that two big contracts would be coming up for me to sign (possibly for my bakery!?) and to read them over really well first. Good advice because I never read that shit lol. Also, she saw a career for me designing things. I said that I wasn't a designer...but maybe she meant that as designing my cakery?! Ultimately, I had some energy that needed to be permanantly cleansed and I said that a long time ago I had been to a holistic healer and had that done and she said that they must've done a bad job because it only worked for a couple of months and that I should come see her. Part of me wants to believe her and the other part of me is skeptical...which she totally called me out on. She said that this was a bad year for me and that things would get better next year...I certainly hope that she is correct about that part! And maybe the whole soul mate thing too :) I am writing this in my blog because in September or November if I meet my soul mate then I might just actually go visit this lady again and see what else she has to say!

0 comments: