Monday, October 06, 2008

This Saturday was probably one of the most glorious days of my life! I scored tickets to the third game of the National League Division Series of the Dodgers vs. Cubs. Dodgers were ahead in the series from their two wins in Chicago and this was their first home game. After sitting in traffic for 2 hours and sneaking into a season ticket holder parking spot, we climbed to our seats located on the Reserve level 3. Before actually sitting we purchased the required Dodger dog, nachos, peanuts and beer. If you have never had a Dodger dog, you are missing out. It is truly a fat kid's paradise. We sat down in the 2nd inning and whipped our free rally towels over our heads as each exciting moment came around. The energy in the crowd was absolutely amazing. The thrill of watching the Dodgers sweep the Cubs was something that I will always remember. I can't wait until Thursday when they play their first game for the National League Championship vs. the Phillies in Philadelphia. For all of those that thought that the Dodgers couldn't do it...just watch TBS and see what happens. In case you didn't know this about me: read the Dodger jumbo-tron board below!

2 comments:

jiggins said...

two things:

One - "FAT KIDS RULE!".. gotta love that.

Two: Awesome day at the park!

helimx said...

I follow ^^^jiggins blog, and clicked on yours. I like it.
I wish I could have gone to that game!! nice score on the tickets.
C