Friday, October 17, 2008



Life has been so hectic lately! Hank and I took a road trip to LA so I could take care of some pre-surgery appointments. I am FINALLY having my jaw surgery on Monday after a year of having braces. Here is some information describing the operation: http://www.healthbase.com/resources/dental-procedures/dental-procedures/mandibular-sagittal-split-osteotomy.html and along with this I am having a Lefort I procedure for my upper jaw. You can come across some pretty narly pictures when you google those terms so beware! I will have a perfect Halloween costume this year with the natural bruising :) Also, in my crazy work life, Big Feet Pajama Co. was featured in the gift lounge for the Andre Agassi 13th Annual Grand Slam for Children charity event that was held at the Wynn in Las Vegas, NV. I got to meet Emeril Lagasse, Ray Romano, Fergie the Duchess of York, Lifehouse, The Killers, and many many more (not to brag!) Here is a picture of me and Donny Osmond for your viewing:

1 comments:

LoraLoo said...

Wow, that is some serious surgery (I clicked the link). I wish you the best of luck with that!

Very cool all the peeps you got to meet at the Grand Slam!