Monday, September 29, 2008

On a serious note aside from my dating debacles....what do you do when a loved one has a drinking problem?...tough love? extreme measures? uber support? It is hard to have watched one family drink themselves to death over a year ago and to watch another family member do it is heartbreaking. When does the child have to become the parent? I thought this part of life wasn't supposed to come for at least another 30 years. I'm going through so many emotions: anger, sorrow, fear, betrayal, angst, and more descriptors that I could list on and on. I feel like I can write about this but yet ashamed to tell my friends who I know I should be able to lean on at this point in my life. I guess what this is is just a plea to the universe to guide me and give me strength for this situation.

1 comments:

jiggins said...

The only way you can get help from the Universe.. is to ask the Universe... and if there is anything one of your friends can do.. I think you should ask as well. The answer is always "no" unless you ask. Right? Time to speak up, and not end up with a case of the "i wish i had's" - you can do this.