Friday, August 15, 2008





I went to LA for a couple of days for some shenanigans. Every summer there is an art festival in Laguna called the Sawdust Festival where artists of various mediums sell their work. One of my favorites is a jewelry maker named Slowsky that makes glass items. I have a couple of necklaces and a pair of earrings from her and every time I wear them I get major compliments. My aunt bought me another necklace for my birthday to add to my collection. Also, while I was at home, I went to a costume beach volleyball tournament called The Gillis. My friends dressed up as the characters from The Sound of Music...hilarious! (see pics below) My best friend since Kindergarden is in town for two weeks so we've been doing various activites every night as well. We went to the Area 51s baseball game the other night and had a blast. Oh and last but not least, here is a pic of my pup Hank (happy now Ric?!)

1 comments:

jiggins said...

Shenanigans are a necessity! How sweet is Hank? He is an adorable little guy.. look at his little puppy face.