Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I went to the chiropractor today for a visit and was slightly annoyed when he was running behind and had to wait. There was this little boy in the waiting room...maybe 5 years old or so...and he was playing with some transformers toys. Instantly he gravitated toward me whether it was because he was bored or he thought that I was going to take his toys. Well we get into a whole conversation about transformers, power rangers, the hulk, etc. Then the strangest thing happened...he asked me out. HA! He asked me if I would come over to his house and watch Transformers with him. Pretty freakin cute. I had to politely decline and say that we had only just met and that it was too soon. My humor was lost on him but the rest of the people in the waiting room chuckled. Needless to say that put a smile on my face and I hope it put one on yours too :)

0 comments: