Monday, December 08, 2008


The internet finally works again at the chocolate shop! It has been down for the past 2 weeks and has made blogging a little difficult to get around to. Here are some updates:


1. I can finally chew real food again! I was supposed to wait until the Monday after Thanksgiving but I couldn't resist all the goodies on Thanksgiving and gave in...I think most people would've broken down earlier than the 5 1/2 weeks I made it through. I lost 15lbs (mostly muscle) and had to buy new pants. It really just gave me an excuse to shop...twist my arm ;)


2. Things are still going well with the boyfriend :)


3. Big Feet Pajama Co. has been boomin with the approaching Christmas season! If you need a pair of footie pajamas go to http://www.bigfeetpjs.com/ and check them out.


4. I never thought that I would be that dog owner that dressed her dog up but I couldn't resist to take Christmas pictures with Hank. He is so handsome!

2 comments:

LoraLoo said...

Wow, 5 1/2 weeks... no wonder you lost 15 lbs. Very cool you at least enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner. I would have been one of those who broke down. :)

I love the outfit on Hank!

jiggins said...

The first time I saw her after all that, I couldn't believe how tiny she was, and she was tiny to begin with. Then we ate a pot of home-made chili! lol.. Not sure how that fits in - but it does.