Sunday, December 21, 2008

I forgot to mention the funniest part of my roadtrip on my earlier post. The not so funny setup: my grandma fell and broke her hip (again) earlier this month and has been in and out of the hospital. On my trip home, EJ, my mom and I went to visit her. EJ waited outside for a little bit while I was talking to my grandma. Here is the most memorable quote which almost made me lose it: "You've been a good girl for so long. It's finally time for you to be naughty!" Did I just hallucinate that or did my grandma really just tell me to be naughty? Maybe it was the drugs she was on or maybe as you get older you just say it how it is or perhaps it was a mixture of both. Either way, it was pretty hilarious. Grandmother approval to be naughty. And my year is now complete, thank you!

2 comments:

LoraLoo said...

Go Grandma!

Hope she's recovering nicely (and swiftly)!

jiggins said...

wOot WoOt! Grandma was an young lady once too.. and sometimes young ladies need to have a little fun..where do you think YOU came from? hahah.. good stuff.