Thursday, November 02, 2006




Halloween in Vegas was amazing! I classily wore a children's red unitard with The Incredibles emblem ironed on the front only to discover that as I squeezed my adult body into this contraption, the transfer started to crack and spread well...look shitty. But who cares! I was wearing a unitard! The night began at Frickin Frog which has over 500 beers and has the largest whiskey collection in the United States. Pretty amazing. Then we sauntered on over to the Hard Rock Cafe where we encountered Super Sperm, The Penis, and The Vagina. One of the girls I was with proceeded to fist the Vagina. It was at this point that I knew the night could only get better. We went to the Rainbow Room and then ended up at Jet Club where, thank goodness, one of the guys knew the bouncer so we didn't have to wait in a ridiculously long line. Inside was the cashier in which people were paying $150 to get into this club. WHAT! Luckily I had a special "ticket" which let me only pay $25 which was still absurd. The club had 2 rooms of techno/house music to which I immediately started to pout and be a party pooper only to find out that there was a hip hop room in the corner. YES! The room was filled with your usual freaks (assless chaps man), skeezers, and wierdos that are usually in clubs but I had a great time dancing and a great Halloween! Once again...Vegas rocks!

0 comments: