Sunday, November 26, 2006

Busby. It's a bar in Santa Monica that is full of preppy hipsters trying to be something and care way too much about their appearance. However, I decided to try it out with two of my friends. Being the non preppy hipster that I am, I roll up in my jeans and Uggs. Classic. The night began with french fries and a couple of glasses of wine. I didn't say that I wasn't classy ;) After I had a good buzz going, we proceeded to the dance floor that consisted of a 5x5 piece of wood that was roped off by "velvet" to distinguish it from the regular walk way. Pretty good dj (although he had some questionable mixes). The crowd was pretty pleasant despite the stalker that kept trying to grab my booty to which I replied "You can't touch that for free!"...apparently that was the best comeback that I had at the time. Anyways, dancing was fun and it was good to see a couple of my friends. Note to self: don't wear Uggs dancing ever ever again!

0 comments: