Monday, February 08, 2010

I had jaw surgery a little over a year and a half ago. I had to be at the hospital at the ungodly hour of 5am. There was really no point in getting dressed for the day and having to change into those thin little ridiculous gowns that they make you wear. Instead, I decided to wear my Fleece Red Adult Footed Pajamas from Big Feet Pajama Company http://www.bigfeetpjs.com/pajamas-sleepwear/onesies/fleece-footed-pajamas/red-fleece-adult-footed-pjs.php Let's just say that I was the envy of all those lined up and waiting for their surgery that morning! I even left the hospital the following day in my footy pajamas and although it might not looked like I was smiling due to the bandages around my face, these footie pajamas were making me smile on the inside. I guarantee that these will brighten someone's day if they are feeling down or if they are scared to go to the hospital for a major surgery. Order some today from http://www.BigFeetPjs.com They are even having a Valentine's Day special right now where you can save 15% on your order until 2/14/2010 by entering code "sweetie" at checkout!
blog comments powered by Disqus