Thursday, May 21, 2009


I've been watching American Idol all season....and apparently ordering Dominos Pizza a lot too.  They have this program called "House Party" which has different themes and you submit an application to be a host.  If chosen, they hook you up with a prize pack of party favors for your event.  I was chosen to host an American Idol party.  Unfortunately, not too many people showed up (this town has such a crazy schedule) except for Stefanie and her baby Taylor.  So now I have all this extra swag leftover: mainly Ford products since they are the ones that sponsor AI.  I've got pens, pads of paper, drawstring backpacks, etc.  Anybody want one?!  On another note, I really wish I would've placed a bet on Kris to win because I'm sure his odds were outrageous and I might've actually made some money gambling for once!  
blog comments powered by Disqus